Grapefruit Seed Extract: Who would have thought that those obnoxious seeds could kill infections, fight cancer, and help the
Grapefruit Seed Extract is an antimicrobial product derived from the seeds, pulp and white membranes of grapefruit.
LifeLink’s Grapefruit Seed Extract is fortified with Green Tea Extract and Jasmine Tea Extract. The combined activities of
the components, as reported in medical studies, include:
- Antimicrobial properties — antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiparasitic, and antiseptic;
- Anti-cancer action against a variety of cancer types;
- Cholesterol-normalizing ability;
- Blood-pressure regulation;
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
The product can be used topically or orally. In either case, it is usually diluted by dissolving 5–10 drops in a glass of
water. It is used full strength when topically treating acne, rashes, burns, skin cancer, moles and warts.
For more information on this supplement, click the “Description” tab above.